Thursday, March 14, 2013

The awesome night Race


One spooky night I bought a V8 engine nissan skyline. It went 365KPH and has a cool flame design.The next morning my friend Jake told me there was a street race tomorrow on Cormack Street.So I went to a nitro shop. In the nitro shop the ower was short as. The shop was empty because all the things were sold out. It was getting late so I went to bed. The next morning I had eggs on toast.I trained myself on westin springs speedway.Ring ring my phone rang jake said "the race is cancelled BOO HOO".I went home and had dinner.I wished that there was an other race.5 days afterI had to hire a coach.So I hired a coach and he was a good one.I liked him because he was kind and handsome.     

2 comments:

  1. This is a good narrative for boys J.D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of car can go that fast? Only joking. Epic Narrative!!!!!!!!!!!! From C.B room 16.

    ReplyDelete